Might be already old news for some of you, but I’ve forgot to put it on my blog, so here it is: we have released Webwag V1 version. The official news is here: Webwag mobile V1 release, API is open!
Here is a non exhaustive list of new features you will find in this release . And we are heavily working on other improvment on other part (web and…?), that will be out very soon!
- End user space
- Faster: We increased start speed, network accesses, widgets opening by a factor from 5 to 10
- Automagic widgets arrangement: Now widgets can be automatically arranged while you move them with no need for pixel adjustment (the old free mode remains availab
- 140 handset models: Weâ€™ve grown the handsets compatibility from around 10 to 150 over many new brands. Weâ€™ll showcase some of them on this blog in the coming weeks
- Parlez-vous FranÃ§ais? Youâ€™ll be happy to learn that Webwag mobile now detects your language and is available in French. Many other languages will come.
- Link to original article in Blog posts: You can now view a mobile adapted version of the web siteâ€™s article page for any information (RSS) feed.
- More room for Widgets. The bottom bar has been replaced by two elegant soft keys, giving even more room to widgets.
- New widgets including eBay, French Traffic conditions (very useful these days), a new discovery from mobileâ€¦
- Many many bug fixesâ€¦
- Brands and content owners: Webwag mobile is a very addictive and simple way to create a positive relationship with end users by giving them a useful service linked to a brand or a specific content. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to mobilize and monetize your brand and content in the Webwag mobile ecosystem
var myObj=new Object();
is now a valid code. So check the api.webwag.com for more info (and do not forget to register to have access).
We also added a lot of functionalities for developer, like the ability to create “form” for better input parameter.
We will prepare some tutorial and samples in the coming weeks….
Update: The http://api.webwag.com does not require anymore you to register…